Online Community Guidelines
Kalfresh Vegetables Pty Ltd has a number of online and social media channels and we encourage you to join us to share your stories, cooking and experiences with us and other users.
We believe our online environments should be places where members feel confident to participate without fear of inappropriate response. To maintain online communities that are safe, respectful and constructive, we have created a set of Community Guidelines that govern all individual behaviour across all of our social media and online communities. We ask that all participants follow these guidelines.
- Remain respectful – please be respectful of others and their opinions and refrain from behaviour which is offensive or discriminatory. This includes the use of swear words or other language which is likely to offend.
- Don’t get personal – do not harass others or make personal attacks.
- Be yourself – please post under your own name. Comments from anonymous, misleading or suspicious profile names may be deleted, regardless of topic.
- Stay on topic – we will gladly address any genuine concerns related to our products, but off-topic, inflammatory, defamatory or inappropriate comments will be deleted.
- Observe the law – do not post anything which breaks the law or encourages others to engage in unlawful activity, such as breach of copyright, defamation or contempt of court.
- Engage in Fair Play – in relation to contests, in addition to any terms and conditions outlined, do not employ behaviour deemed to constitute cheating. This could include, but is not limited to, buying or swapping votes.
- Stay safe – do not describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
- No SPAM – do not post or repost information or links to advertisements, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered to have a commercial motivation.
- Observe channel rules – in addition to our own requirements, be sure to observe the policies of the specific social media channels that you are using – including the rules of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube.
** Please note that behaviour which is deemed by us to be anti-social or personal will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to delete inappropriate activity and to ban any community member who consistently demonstrates this type of behaviour. Trolls are not welcome. **
While every effort is made to ensure that the content posted by us on our online and social channels is current and accurate, we accept no liability for the accuracy, completeness or currency of that information and disclaim all liability to any person in relation to, or, in the use of, the information or data. Comments and posts made by members of our online communities are the views of those individuals only and do not reflect the views or opinions of Kalfresh or our brands.